*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
This next recipe is pretty dang healthy and looks great too! These Pineapple kabobs are just the perfect mix of sweet and salty and are quick to put together. Plus, most kids love these (maybe just leave out the onions) because they are not only fun to eat but sweet with the pineapple. Enjoy!
Chicken Pineapple Kabobs
- 1 cup Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Pineapple
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Add ketchup, soy sauce, honey, mustard, lemon juice, brown sugar and garlic to a small pan and cook for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Cut chicken, peppers and onion into 1 1/2 in cubes.
- Peel and core pineapple and cut into 1 1/2″ cubes.
- Place Pineapple, chicken and vegetables onto skewers alternating pieces.
- Transfer 1/2 of sauce to another dish to use when serving.
- Brush skewers with oil then with sauce and place on heated grill.
- Baste skewers every 3-5 minutes while cooking. Cook for about 15 minutes.