*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Have you ever had a chocolate chip cookie cake? This cake is a perfect way to celebrate something! It’s also great for someone who doesn’t care much for regular cake. I absolutely love chocolate chip cookies (maybe even more than cake) so some Birthdays I like to do this recipe. Enjoy!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- 1 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 12 oz Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup softened Butter
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 cup Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray a 12″ pizza pan with non stick spray.
- Cream butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and egg.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in dry ingredients, then chocolate chips.
- Spread dough on prepared pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Whisk or sift together cocoa powder and powdered sugar.
- Cream butter and vanilla in a large bowl
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar cocoa powder mixture, and milk as needed, until everything is incorporated and frosting is right consistency.
- Beat for 5 minutes to make sure it is fluffy.
- Transfer to piping bag and decorate around edge of cookie.