*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Here is a quick and easy, delicious chocolate cookie you can make this Valentine’s day or just whenever you crave a chocolate treat. Below is also a recipe for icing which is optional but tastes really good! Enjoy…
(yields 18 Cookies)
- 1/2 cup Butter softened.
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Vanilla.
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/3 cup Cocoa
- 1 Egg
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 4 cup Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl mix together cocoa, baking soda, flour and salt.
- In a medium bowl beat together butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until fluffy.
- Gradually add in your cocoa mixture and beat well.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Combine the egg whites and vanilla and beat until bubbly.
- Add powdered sugar gradually and mix until all sugar is incorporated.
- Beat on high until mixture forms stiff, glossy peaks.
- Transfer to pastry bag and pipe pattern on cookies.