*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I love making simple, holiday themed snacks that are inexpensive to whip together. These Chocolate Covered Krispie Treat Bites are so delicious and fun to make. They not only taste great but they look great too. Enjoy!
If you like Holiday recipes, you may love our Microwave Chocolate Peppermint Fudge (Takes 2 Minutes!), our Reese’s Cookies, our Peppermint Bark Recipe and our Strawberry Cheesecake Santas!
Chocolate Covered Krispie Treat Bites
- 6 cup Rice Krispies Cereal
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 10.5 oz Marshmallows
- 1 cup Chocolate Melting Chips
- Using butter or cooking spray, prepare a 9 x 13 pan pr line with parchment paper.
- In a medium to large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
- Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the Rice Krispies cereal and stir until cereal is well coated.
- Butter a your hands or use wax paper to press the mixture firmly into the pan.
- Allow to cool.
- Line a cutting Board or tray with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Cut into approximately 1″ square bites and place on prepared tray.
- Place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Heat chocolate by microwaving for 1 minute stirring and repeating until melted.
- Using a fork dip each bite into chocolate to completely coat. Shake off excess and return to tray.
- You can optionally decorate with sprinkles or candy decorations.