*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Who doesn’t love chocolate peanut butter eggs around Easter time (heck, actually all year long) 😉 right?! These super delicious eggs are really easy to make and full of yummy flavor. Plus, the kiddos can help you with this recipe…or you could keep it a secret and add it to their Easter baskets. These are also much healthier than a typical Peanut Butter Chocolate egg you buy from the store. Just grab a natural peanut butter and you’re set to go with a high protein, healthier snack. 😉 Enjoy…
Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Eggs
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 8 oz Dark Cocoa Melting Chips
- Melt peanut butter and butter for 1 minute in microwave.
- Stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and powdered sugar and mix well.
- Divide mixture into 10 portions and shape into an egg shape.
- Place on parchment paper lined sheet and place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in microwave by heating for 30 seconds then stirring and repeating process until it is melted and smooth.
- Using a fork, dip egg into chocolate and flip to cover completely. Lift with fork and gently tap on edge of the bowl allowing excess chocolate to drip off.
- Place back on parchment paper.
- Refrigerate 10 minutes until chocolate has set.