*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I know you guys love all my different egg creations like my Homemade Butterfinger Eggs (Only 3-Ingredients), my Homemade Cadbury Eggs, my Chocolate Dipped Coconut Cream Eggs, my Easter Egg Marshmallow Cake Bites and my Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Eggs! Woah, that’s a lot of yummy egg recipes! If you’re in need of a new one, this is one of my favorites….cookie dough, chocolate covered eggs! Enjoy…
Chocolate Dipped Cookie Dough Eggs
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2/3 cup Flour
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- 4 tbsp softened Butter
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla
- 8 oz Chocolate Dipping Candy
- Line a tray with parchment or wax paper.
- Heat flour in microwave for 2 minutes (internal temp 160).
- Mix together brown sugar, butter, vanilla and salt until well mixed.
- Add in milk and gradually add flour until desired dough consistency is reached.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Form into eggs and place in freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate by microwaving for 30 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Use a fork to dip each egg into chocolate, shake off excess and place on prepared tray.
- Place in refrigerator until chocolate sets.