*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I love cookie dough but since raw eggs are not good to consume, I had to come up with a different way to make these next treats. These cookie dough bites have no eggs so they are safe to eat and taste delicious. The kiddos can help out and enjoy them too. 😉
White Chocolate Dipped Funfetti Cookie Dough Bites
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Candy Sprinkles
- 1/2 cup White Candy Melting Chips
- Cream sugar, butter and vanilla.
- Add milk. Add flour while continuing stirring.
- Once well blended, stir in half of the sprinkles.
- Form into balls and place on parchment line cookie sheet.
- Place in freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Melt candy chips by heating in microwave for 30 seconds then stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Using a fork, dip balls into candy and flip to cover completely. Lift with fork and gently tap on edge of the bowl allowing excess chocolate to drip off.
- Place back on parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with candy sprinkles.
- Refrigerate 10 minutes until chocolate has set.