*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Need a refreshing snack for the kiddos that has some health benefits to it (or maybe just yourself 😉 ). These chocolate dipped Kiwi bars are my favorite thing to snack on all Summer long. I love whipping up a batch of these for parties or BBQs too. Enjoy (and let the little ones dip their own, they have a blast doing this).
Chocolate Dipped Kiwi Bars
- 4 Kiwi Fruit
- 1 cup Melting Chocolate
- 20 Lollipop sticks
- Peel and slice Kiwi into thick (between 1/4″ and 1/2″) slices.
- Insert stick in each slice and place on parchment or wax paper and freeze for several hours.
- Heat Chocolate by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- You will need to work with one pop at a time while they are completely frozen (no moisture). Moisture may cause your chocolate to seize up (clump).
- Dip pop in chocolate and use spoon (if necessary) to coat completely. Gently shake off excess. Chocolate will set almost immediately.
- Return to parchment and place in freezer to set up.
- You can optionally drizzle with white chocolate by heating in microwave as described above, transferring to zipper bag, clipping corner and drizzling a small line back and forth across each pop.