*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
This next recipe is one you will DEFINITELY want to keep on hand. It is one of the most popular desserts I make and I LOVE it because my daughter who is allergic to egg whites will be getting it for her First Birthday cake since it is egg free!
It melts in your mouth, looks and taste like Heaven and is SUPER delicious!
It’s called…Chocolate Lasagna….and that it is, a creamy, chocolatey, fluffy, layered dessert.
- 1 package Oreo cookies (regular kind) 36 oreos
- 6 Tablespoon melted butter
- 8 oz package Cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cold milk
- 2 tubs of Cool whip
- 2 Boxes of Instant Chocolate pudding (each package is 3.9 oz)
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- Stick all of the Oreos (36 oreos) in the Blender or food processor (or in a ziplock bag and smash them with a rolling pin).
- Blend or smash until they turn into small crumbs and there are no more big piece.
- Melt butter and stir into oreo crumbs until well combined.
- Pour oreos into the bottom of a 9x13 baking pan (cake pan) and smash down until they coat the bottom of the pan.
- Place in fridge
- Now mix the cream cheese until fluffy
- Add 2 tablespoons milk and 1/4 cup sugar and mix well.
- Then stir in 1 1/4 cup cool whip.
- Add this over top of the oreo crumb layer and smooth until it is all covered.
- Put in fridge
- Mix instant pudding and 3 cups of milk and whisk for 2 minutes until it thickens.
- Now spread this over the previous layer.
- Put in fridge for 10 minutes to let pudding set a little.
- Put the remaining whip cream on top for your final layer.
- Cover with mini chocolate chips
- Place in fridge for 4 hours or in freezer for 1 hour to set.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Adapted from Center Cut Cook