*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
Pin it below:
Follow me on Pinterest!
I am always looking for different cookies to make and if you are too, you will love this Chocolate Peanut Butter Ritz Cookies recipe.
My nephew came over today so I figured it would be a perfect time to whip out the chocolate and peanut butter and create some delicious snacks! School is out and all so this is a great way to celebrate and let the Summer fun and activities begin! 😉
This recipe is SUPER delicious, very easy to make and quite cheap to make.
- 48 Ritz Crackers (Any salty crackers will also work)
- 1 bag (2 cups) of Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Shortening (Optional)
- Peanut Butter
- Spread peanut butter onto ritz crackers and top with the second cracker. You will do this to 24 crackers.
- Combine chocolate chips and shortening in and melt in microwave for 2 minutes on 70% power (be careful, you don't want burned chocolate).
- Dip the peanut butter filled crackers in the melted chocolate with a fork.
- Once it is fully covered with chocolate, pull it out with the fork and lay on wax paper.
- Put all of the chocolate covered cookies in the fridge for about 30 minutes to set!