White Chocolate Chip Cookies
*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
Pin it below:
Follow me on Pinterest!
Check out this delicious and easy recipe for some yummy White Chocolate Chip Cookies!
- ½ cup butter (softened)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ c. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar with an electric mixer for 1 minute.
- Next, slowly add in the egg, vanilla, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder.
- Once mixed, slowly add in flour and mix until combined.
- Mix in white chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-9 minutes.
- If desired, push in a few white chocolate chips to cookies for presentation purposes.
- Makes 18-20 cookies.