*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
If you love Cheesecake and ice cream then you will definitely love this next recipe. This no churn ice cream recipe is full of flavor and really easy to make and really doesn’t take that long. This is a great recipe to keep and make all Summer long. The kiddos can help too which makes for a fun Summer activity. Enjoy…
No Churn Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- 2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 cup thawed Frozen Blueberries
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Cook blueberries, sugar, and lemon juice and salt over medium high heat.
- Bring to a boil, ensuring berries crush and release juice.
- Allow to boil until it starts to thicken.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool completely then chill in refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy and smooth.
- Using a electric whisk, add condensed milk and vanilla, whisking until smooth
- Add in vanilla extract and heavy cream. Whisk on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Spread half of this mixture into a loaf pan.
- Spoon chilled blueberry sauce over the whipped mixture.
- Top with remaining cream mixture, spreading evenly.
- Using a knife, drag or swirl the blueberry mixture into the cream mixture.
- Cover with foil and freeze for 6 hours or until firm.