*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
This next recipe is for a really yummy Breakfast treat! You can make this the night before (perfect for sleepovers) and then heat it up in the morning. I like to add pecans to mine but you can definitely leave that part out. It’s a really easy recipe and a perfect way to impress your guests! Enjoy 😉
Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bake
- 2 tbsp melted Butter
- 1 can Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Pecans
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- Heat oven to 375.
- Pour melted butter into 8×8 baking dish.
- Open and separate rolls.
- Cut each roll into 8 pieces and place in buttered dish.
- Beat eggs, then add cream, cinnamon and vanilla and continue beating until well blended.
- Pour over rolls.
- Sprinkle with pecans and drizzle with syrup.
- Bake 20-24 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer icing to zippered sandwich bag and set aside.
- Allow to cool.
- Clip corner of bag and drizzle icing over top and lightly sprinkle with powdered sugar