*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Looking for a sweet and yummy breakfast recipe? I have the perfect recipe that is extremely simple to make and only takes one ingredient! A package of cinnamon rolls is all you need for these waffles (and a waffle maker or you could use a pan to flatten them). Enjoy!
If you like this recipe, try our Pumpkin Pie French Toast, our French Toast Muffin Cups, our Easy Apple Cider Glazed Donuts (Made with Pillsbury Biscuits!), our Copycat IHOP Pumpkin Pancakes and our Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie!
Cinnamon Roll Waffles
- 1 package Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls
- Waffle Iron
- Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturers directions.
- Lightly spray with non-stick spray.
- Place 1 cinnamon roll in each quadrant of the waffle maker.
- Close and cook for the amount of time called for in manufacturers instructions (probably 3-4 minutes).
- Microwave supplied icing for 15 seconds and pour over each piece.