*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I love coming up with cute Holiday themed recipes and this one is just that! These ghost bananas are a healthy and fun treat and the orange pumpkins very easy to make. Enjoy…
Clementine Pumpkins and Banana Ghosts
- Chocolate chips
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Cut each banana in half and peel.
- Cut bottom at angle to help ghost stand.
- Using a toothpick in a circular motion, make a hole for each eye and the mouth.
- Use mini chips for eyes and regular chip for mouth.
- Peel each clementine by hand.
- Use a soft bristled brush under cool water to help remove white pithy material.
- Take a small piece of celery and cut into small pieces to make stems and insert.