*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Want to make the best cookies ever?! Well, these Coconut Twix Cookies are highly rated around here and I would even say they may be my favorite cookies. These will surely impress your guests because they just melt in your mouth and are just the right amount of sweetness. You can always leave the coconut out and they still turn out delicious. Enjoy!
Coconut “Twix” Cookie
- 1 Pkg. Lorna Doone Cookies
- 1 Pkg. Caramel Bits, 11 oz.
- 2 Tbsp. Milk
- 1 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 Pkg. Milk Chocolate Chips, 11 oz.
- Line a 13×9 inch pan with parchment or wax paper.
- Arrange the cookies in rows and columns, you should get a 5×7 grid using 35 of the 40 cookies.
- Melt the Caramel and Milk in a microwave safe bowl. Start at 30 seconds and stir, then in 15 second increments stirring after each until smooth and no lumps.
- Pour over the cookies and spread to cover evenly.
- Sprinkle the Coconut evenly over the Caramel.
- Melt the Chocolate Chips in a microwave safe bowl, again start at 30 seconds and stir, then in 15 second increments stirring after each until smooth and no lumps.
- Pour over the Coconut and spread to cover evenly.
- Let set then cut into bite size pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.