*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
This coffee sugar scrub is very easy to make and one of my favorite things ever because I just LOVE coffee. I love everything about it, the smell, the taste…
These also make really nice gifts and I’ve included a FREE Coffee Sugar Scrub Printable Label!
Coffee Sugar Scrub
- 1/2 cup Ground Coffee
- 1/2 cup Used Ground Coffee
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Pour sugar and coffee grounds into medium sized bowl.
- Mix in coconut oil (add more if you like a wet consistency).
- Add cinnamon and mix well.
- Place mixture in the jar.
- Add a Label to the front and maybe a ribbon to gift.