*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
Pin it below:
Follow me on Pinterest
Kid’s love making these Colored Noodles!
Need something fun to do with the kiddos? How about a way to make them eat?! If so, you may love this next idea….colored noodles! It’s super easy, inexpensive and quick.
Check out how to do it below:
- 2-3 food coloring colors (Blue and Pink or purple work best....Green kind of turns yellow)
- 1 package of White pasta (you can use wheat but the color doesn't turn out as bright)
- Boil the water in separate pans
- Add about 15-20 drops of each color in its own pan (or until the water completely changes colors)
- Boil pasta in colored water
- Strain the pasta (make sure to do EACH color in it's own pan)
- That's it!
- *You can also do this same recipe a little different....just boil your pasta and strain then add a little bit of pasta to a few different baggies and add 15-20 drops of food coloring in each bag and a little water. Then let sit until pasta has absorbs the color.