*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I love making sandwiches for lunch and dinner (or even a quick snack) but this sandwich is so much more than a sandwich. It’s like a grilled cheese mixed with meat and BBQ sauce, mayo and more. There are a ton of different flavors that all combine perfectly. Enjoy…
Copycat Applebee’s Clubhouse Grille Sandwich
- 2 slices Texas Toast or thick sliced Bread
- 1 tbsp softened Butter
- 2 tsp Mayonnaise
- 1 slice Cheddar Cheese
- 1 slice Jack Cheese
- 3 slices Deli Sliced Ham
- 3 slices Deli Sliced Turkey Breast
- 2 slices crispy Thick Applewood Bacon
- 2 thin slices Tomato
- 2 tsp Honey Barbecue Sauce
- Shredded Lettuce
- Butter 1 side of each slice of bread and place butter sides down in skillet.
- Cook until golden brown.
- Move to plate.
- Stack ham slices, then turkey slices, then cheese slices in skillet over low until cheese melts.
- Place one piece of bread toasted side down.
- Spread barbecue sauce on other side.
- Transfer meat and cheeses from skillet on top of barbecue sauce.
- Add bacon slices on top.
- Top with tomato slices and shredded lettuce.
- Take other slice of toast and spread mayonnaise on unbuttered side and place mayonnaise toward lettuce on top.
- Slice diagonally and serve.