*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
I love just about everything from Chick-Fil-A…I’ve made a decision to dry out most of their menu 😉 and one of my all time favorites is the Frosted Lemonade. This is so much more than just a slushie type drink because it’s made with ice cream (not just ice) and lemon juice. It may sound kind of strange but I promise you, it’s totally delicious. The kiddos get so excited when I make this and so do my friends and family. Enjoy!
Copycat Chick-Fil-A Frosted Lemonade
- 1 cup Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice (Sunkist brand is recommended as it is the brand that Chick Fil-A uses) – (I like this Lemon Squeezer)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 1/2 cups Water
- Edy’s Slow Churn Vanilla Ice Cream
- Add lemon juice and sugar to pitcher.
- If you are using bottled lemon juice, increase amount to 1 1/2 cups.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add water and stir until well mixed.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour to chill.
- Add 1 cup chilled lemonade and 2 cups (about 4 scoops) ice cream to blender.
- Pour into cup and garnish with lemon slice.
If you’re a fan of Chick-Fil-A, you will love this recipes: