*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I love Chili’s queso dip.. it’s so cheesy and creamy and not overly spicy (although you can make it a little more spicy if you want)! This recipe is perfect for parties and get-togethers and will surely impress you guests.
If you like dip recipes, be sure to check out our 3 Layer Chili Cheese Dip (3 Ingredients), our Strawberry Mango Salsa, our Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball, our Crock Pot Queso Dip, our Buffalo Chicken Dip and least but DEFINITELY not least, our Bacon Cheeseburger Dip Recipe!
Copycat Chili’s Queso Dip
- 16 oz Velveeta
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional, if you like it spicy)
- 15 oz Wolf Chili (No Beans)
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Lime Juice
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- Cut the velveeta into cubes.
- Heat all ingredients in pan over medium heat stirring frequently.
- Serve with tortilla chips