*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I absolutely love Chiptole and I really love their Cilantro lime rice. I love how fresh and healthy it is and it’s extremely easy to make. If you’ve never had it then I highly recommend making some for yourself. This is really tasty with almost any meal. Enjoy…
Copycat Chipotle Lime Rice
- 1 cup Basmati Rice
- 2 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 2 tsp finely chopped Cilantro
- 2 tbsp of Lime Juice
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- Rinse rice until water runs clear.
- Sautee rice in oil for 3 minutes over medium heat.
- Add bay leaf and water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer covered for 20 minutes or until water is absorbed.
- Turn off heat and let rice sit covered for 15 minutes.
- Mix salt and lime juice until salt is dissolved.
- Remove bay leaf from rice.
- Spread juice mixture and cilantro over rice and fluff with fork to distribute.