*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
One of my favorite desserts in the Summer is Ice Cream and I love the ice cream truck so I’ve decided to come up with a way to make my own desserts! These copycat choco tacos are actually quite easy to make and taste SO good. Enjoy..
Copycat Choco Tacos
- 4 Waffle Bowls
- 1 pint Fudge Ripple Ice Cream
- 1/4 cup chopped Peanuts
- 6 oz Chocolate Melting Candy
- Take waffle bowl and wrap in a dampened paper towel and heat for 18 seconds.
- At this point it should be soft enough to reshape bowl into taco shape.
- Allow top cool and harden.
- Fill tacos with ice cream and return to freezer for 15 minutes to harden.
- Melt chocolate by heating in microwave for 30 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Carefully spoon chocolate over exposed ice cream and edges of taco cone and sprinkle with crushed peanuts.
- Return to freezer to harden.