*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
One of my favorite comfort foods is a creamy, hearty soup. This pot pie is a copycat recipe from KFC that seriously tastes very similar and in my opinion, even a little BETTER! This recipe doesn’t require a lot of ingredients and is full of flavor. Seriously, you need to make this, it is SO delicious! Enjoy..
Copycat KFC Chicken Pot Pie
- 6 5-6″ Foil Pot Pie Tins
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken or Fried Chicken
- 2 sheet Puff Pastry Dough
- 4-5 Potatoes
- 4-5 Carrots
- 2 cup Frozen Peas
- 2 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 15 oz Milk
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Pick meat from bones and cut into bite size pieces.
- Peel and cut potatoes into 1/2″ cubes
- Peel and slice carrots into 1/4″ slices.
- Remove pastry from box and thaw at room temperature.
- Boil potatoes and carrots in water until almost tender.
- Drain liquid, add frozen peas and set aside.
- In a large pot, add soup, milk, and sugar. Mix well and simmer.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Add chicken and vegetables to the sauce and simmer until warm, stirring frequently.
- Spoon mixture into each pie tin, Do not over fill.
- Cut pastry into 6″ circles and then roll slightly to make sure crust will overlap rim.
- Moisten edges of pastry and cover each tin pressing edges to the rim.
- Bake at 400 18 minutes.