*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I am so in love with this next recipe! I absolutely love Kit Kat bars and so does my 8 year old so he loves when I whip up this easy homemade Kit Kat recipe. Plus, this is a little healthier than the kind you buy in the store since you know what you’re putting into them. Enjoy…
Copycat Kit Kat Bars
- 1 pkg Vanilla Creme Wafer Cookies
- 12 oz Chocolate Melting Chips
- Line baking sheet with wax or parchment paper
- Melt chocolate by heating in microwave for 30 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted.
- Dip each wafer in chocolate, lift out with fork allowing excess to drip off and place on tray.
- Place in refriferator for 5 minutes to set.
- Trim uneven edges with a knife.