*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I am so in love with this next recipe! I absolutely love Kit Kat bars and so does my 8 year old so he loves when I whip up this easy homemade Kit Kat recipe. Plus, this is a little healthier than the kind you buy in the store since you know what you’re putting into them. Enjoy…
Copycat Kit Kat Bars
- 1 pkg Vanilla Creme Wafer Cookies
- 12 oz Chocolate Melting Chips
- Line baking sheet with wax or parchment paper
- Melt chocolate by heating in microwave for 30 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted.
- Dip each wafer in chocolate, lift out with fork allowing excess to drip off and place on tray.
- Place in refriferator for 5 minutes to set.
- Trim uneven edges with a knife.
Mitzi saysJuly 1, 2014 at 12:40 pm
now why have I not ever thought of this? so smart– and I love your blog! hopping over from Motivation Mondays- hope to see you again next week 🙂
Clare saysJuly 2, 2014 at 10:44 pm
Oh my – I was expecting this to be some really complicated recipe! Looks real easy, and one the kids could make. Pinning for later 🙂
Michele @ Alwayzbakin saysJuly 5, 2014 at 2:57 pm
These are one of my favorite candy bars. What a delicious-looking and simple recipe!
Miz Helen saysJuly 6, 2014 at 10:08 am
What a great treat! Hope you have had a great weekend and thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday!
Come Back Soon,
domain saysOctober 10, 2014 at 8:36 pm
Everyone loves what you guys are up too. Such clever work and coverage!
Keep up the good works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to our blogroll.