*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Sometimes it’s fun to go out to eat at fast food places like McDonald’s…but, then again, the food isn’t the healthiest for you. That’s why I love this homemade, copycat Big Mac! I know what I’m putting in it and know that it’s healthier for me then the real thing…plus, I think it tastes better. 😉 Enjoy..
Copycat McDonald’s Big Mac
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 heaping tbsp French salad dressing (like Wishbone Deluxe)
- 1/2 tbsp Sweet Relish
- 2 heaping tsp Dill Pickle Relish
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Dried Minced Onion
- 1 tsp White Vinegar
- 1 tsp Ketchup
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 2 thin 2 oz Patties
- 1 Sesame Seed Buns
- 1 additional Bun Bottoms
- 1 slices American Cheese
- 1 tbsp Special Sauce
- 1 tsp finely diced Onion
- 1/2 cup chopped Lettuce
- 2 Dill Pickle slices
- dash of Salt
- dash of Pepper
- Mix special sauce ingredients until well blended in a microwave safe container.
- Microwave 25 seconds.
- Mix well again.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before using.
- cut browned side of extra bun half away, leaving piece to use as middle.
- Lightly toast buns on pan or griddle and set aside.
- Cook patties in hot pan 1-2 minutes each side lightly salting and peppering.
- On bottom bun, add 1/2 tbsp Special Sauce, 1/2 tsp dice onion, 1/4 cup lettuce, slice of American cheese and 1 patty.
- On the middle bun, add 1/2 tbsp Special Sauce, 1/2 tsp dice onion, pickles, 1/4 cup lettuce and 1 patty.
- Place the middle bun section on top of the bottom bun section and top with the top bun.