*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Yummy! I love BBQ sauce so so much! I use it a ton of different things like tacos, chicken nuggets, roast beef and tons more! The thing is…the homemade stuff is SO much better than any store bought you can get. Plus, you actually know what you’re putting in it so it tends to be a little healthier! These also make great gifts!
Be sure to Print out the FREE Printable Labels HERE too!
Copycat Montgomery Inn Barbecue Sauce
(Yields 2 pints)
- 5 cup ketchup
- 1 cup Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Tarragon
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- 5 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 7 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Head Garlic peeled
- 7 medium Onions quartered
- 1/2 cup water
- Combine all ingredients in large pot and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour.
- Strain and place in pint jars.
- Store in refrigerator.
See more Inexpensive Homemade Gift Ideas HERE.