Copycat Olive Garden recipe
*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Yummy! One of my favorite restaurants to eat at is Olive Garden and I love making some of their dishes at home. It not only saves on money but it usually tastes better. This toasted ravioli is one of my favorite dishes and it’s actually very easy to make. It’s crispy and full of flavor. Enjoy!
Copycat Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli
- 16 oz package thawed Meat Ravioli
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Basil
- Grated Parmesan (for garnish)
- Beat water with eggs together.
- In another bowl, combine oregano, basil, garlic salt and bread crumbs.
- Place flour in a third bowl.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees.
- Dip each ravioli in flour then in egg wash and finally in bread crumbs and set on plate for 3-5 minutes.
- Carefully place in oil and fry until golden.
- Place on rack or paper towels to drain.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve with you marinara sauce.