*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Need a refreshing drink this Summer?! This Sonic copycat drink is super easy to make and the kiddos love helping out. You really don’t need that many ingredients…I love the coconut extract! I also like to add swedish fish if it’s for the kids since you are making “ocean water”. Enjoy this delicious treat!
Copycat Sonic Ocean Water
- 3 tbsp Water
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Coconut Extract
- 4 drop Blue Food Coloring
- 24 oz Sprite
- Combine water and sugar in microwavable bowl.
- Microwave for 45 seconds and stir to create a simple syrup.
- Allow to cool, then add food coloring and coconut extract.
- Mix well.
- Add syrup to cold Sprite and serve over ice.