*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Something we all love around here is banana bread! I actually like to make mine more like a “cake” so it’s moist and not a dry bread. What I love about the Starbucks Banana Bread is how it is super moist and full of flavor…shall I dare say that this recipe is just as good and maybe even a little better?! 😉 The trick is, make sure your bananas are very ripe….not overdue and completely black but you definitely want black marks covering some of them. See my bananas in the picture below and enjoy this sweet bread! Oh and you could always add chocolate chips to make it even sweeter. YUM!
Copycat Starbucks Banana Nut Bread
- 2 cup Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup mashed ripe Banana (3-4 small bananas)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup chopped Walnuts
- 1/3 cup chopped Pecans
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Grease a loaf pan and dust with flour.
- Whisk the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt until combined.
- In another bowl, mix the egg, sugar, and vegetable oil until combined.
- Add the dry mixture to the egg mixture and stir until blended.
- Add the milk, vanilla, and mashed bananas and mix well.
- Fold in chopped walnuts and pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Top with remaining pecans.
- Bake for 60-80 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
If you love Starbucks recipes then you may love my other Starbucks Copycat recipes below: