*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I absolutely love Starbucks Fall drinks and this next one is one of my favorites! Learn how to make your very own caramel apple spice cider from your house! I think it tastes even better and it’s nice to make on a stormy day at home. There is also a recipe for their special cinnamon dolce syrup…yummy!
Copycat Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice Cider
Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Ingredients
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 cup Motts Apple Juice
- 3 pumps Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Syrup (approx 2 tbsp)
- Caramel Topping (I use a squeeze bottle)
- Whipped Cream
- Make syrup by bringing ingredients to a boil lower heat and simmer until reduced by half (about 5 minutes).
- Allow to cool and store in a resealable container.
- Place apple juice and syrup in microwaveable container and stir.
- Microwave for approximately 2 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream
- Add caramel topping.