*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I absolutely love Starbucks Fall drinks and this next one is one of my favorites! Learn how to make your very own caramel apple spice cider from your house! I think it tastes even better and it’s nice to make on a stormy day at home. 😉 There is also a recipe for their special cinnamon dolce syrup…yummy!
Copycat Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice Cider
Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Ingredients
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 cup Motts Apple Juice
- 3 pumps Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Syrup (approx 2 tbsp)
- Caramel Topping (I use a squeeze bottle)
- Whipped Cream
- Make syrup by bringing ingredients to a boil lower heat and simmer until reduced by half (about 5 minutes).
- Allow to cool and store in a resealable container.
- Place apple juice and syrup in microwaveable container and stir.
- Microwave for approximately 2 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream
- Add caramel topping.
Jess J saysAugust 22, 2014 at 2:27 pm
This is my favorrrrriteeeee drink from Starbucks! Can’t wait to make it! Could you also do their Iced Chai Tea Latte?
Nicola - Pink Recipe Box saysAugust 26, 2014 at 3:26 am
I’m totally freaking out about this and can’t wait for the weather to cool down so I can start consuming it by the gallon! Pinning and will definitely be sharing with my FB fans in September 🙂
kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor saysAugust 26, 2014 at 6:52 pm
Delish! One of my favorties! Thank you bunches for linking up and partying with us again, Sarah!
Monica saysOctober 29, 2015 at 11:02 am
I’m making this right now! How long does the cinnamon dolce syrup keep?