*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
If you’re like me and love Starbucks but don’t like the price…well, you may want to bookmark this next recipe. This Copycat Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino tastes just like the real thing but definitely costs a lot less money. Enjoy and have fun with this delicious drink.
Also, here are some more copycat Starbucks recipes I’ve made with the full recipe:
- Starbucks Copycat Java Chip Frappuccino
- Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade
- Copycat Starbucks Egg Salad Sandwich
- Copycat Starbucks Lemon Loaf
Copycat Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino
- 1 cup double-strength Starbucks Coffee (cold)
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 2 cup Ice
- 1/8 tsp Xanthan Gum (optional)
- Squirt of Whipped Cream
- Drizzle Torani Carmel Sauce
- Put cold coffee, milk, sugar, ice, a squirt of caramel and xanthan gum in blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into cup and top with whipped Cream and drizzle of caramel.