*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
I love going to Starbucks but I can’t stand paying the prices so if I have a favorite drink, I learn how to make it at home, With that being said, this new cotton candy and limited time Starbucks drink is delicious and something I had to come up with at home. You don’t need much to make this Copycat Starbucks Cotton Candy Frappuccino and it comes together easily. Enjoy!
Copycat Starbucks Cotton Candy Frappuccino
- 1/2 cup Seedless Raspberry All Fruit Spread
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 cup crushed Ice
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 scoop Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- 3 tbsp Raspberry Syrup
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla
- Whipped Cream for topping
- Place syrup ingredients in small saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Put ice, milk, vanilla and ice cream in blender.
- Add raspberry syrup (and 1 drop red food coloring for pinker color) and blend for 20 seconds or until you reach proper consistency.