*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Did you know that Starbucks has a really tasty egg salad sandwich? They have some secret ingredients in it that makes it taste a little different than a typical egg sandwich. If you’ve never tried this then I definitely recommend trying out the simple recipe below.
Copycat Starbucks Egg Salad Sandwich
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Chives
- Salt & Pepper
- 4 slices Wheat Bread
- Place eggs in a pan cover with cold water and bring to a boil.
- Cover pan and turn off heat. Let sit for 8 minutes.
- Fill pan with cold water to stop cooking.
- Peel eggs, roughly chop and place in a bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, chives, salt and pepper.
- Gently mix.
- If mixture is too dry, slowly add a little more mayonnaise.
- Garnish bread with arugula and place half the mixture on each sandwich.