Starbucks Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte
*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Did you know that you can make your own Starbucks drinks at home?! You will save a ton of money and be able to make them whenever you want. This next copycat Starbucks recipe is really yummy because of the syrup you’re going to make and it’s really easy to do. Enjoy…
Also, here are some more copycat Starbucks recipes I’ve made with the full recipe:
- Copycat Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino
- Starbucks Copycat Java Chip Frappuccino
- Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade
- Copycat Starbucks Egg Salad Sandwich
- Copycat Starbucks Lemon Loaf
Copycat Starbucks Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte
(makes a 16 oz cup)
Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Ingredients:
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 oz Espresso or Extra Strong Coffee
- 6 oz Milk
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon Dolce Syrup
- Make syrup by bringing ingredients to a boil lower heat and simmer until reduced by half (about 5 minutes).
- Allow to cool and store in a resealable container.
- Brew coffee.
- Add syrup to cup or glass.
- Add coffee.
- Add milk and stir well.
- Add ice to fill.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Dust with cinnamon sugar or lightly drizzle with syrup.