*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Once again I have another yummy Copycat drink for you! This time it’s from Starbucks and it’s perfect and refreshing for Summer. You may also want to check out my other copycat recipes… Copycat 7-Eleven Cherry Slurpee AND Copycat Sonic Cherry Limeade. Enjoy…
Also, here are some more copycat Starbucks recipes I’ve made with the full recipe:
- Copycat Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino
- Starbucks Copycat Java Chip Frappuccino
- Copycat Starbucks Egg Salad Sandwich
- Copycat Starbucks Lemon Loaf
Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade Drink
- 2 Tazo Passion Tea Bags
- 16 oz Water
- 4 oz Lemonade
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp Vanilla
- Boil water.
- Remove from heat add tea bags, sugar and vanilla.
- Allow to sit for 15 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Add ice to a tall closable container. Add 8 oz tea and 2 oz of lemonade per serving. Shake well to mix.