*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I am so excited to share this next recipe with all of you! One of my favorite restaurants EVER is Taxes Roadhouse….and you want to know why?! Well, the ROLLS and cinnamon butter of course. 😉 With that being said, here is a recipe for these yummy rolls and cinnamon butter and let me just tell you, if you haven’t ever had these, MAKE THEM! Be sure to make a lot too and eat them warm. Enjoy…
Copycat Texas Roadhouse Rolls & Butter
Makes 24 rolls
- 2 1/4 tsp Yeast (or 1 packet)
- 1 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 4 tbsp melted Butter
- 1 large Egg
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 4 cups Flour
Cinnamon Honey Butter:
- 1 sticks Butter (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Scald milk by boiling and then allow to cool to warm temperature.
- Add yeast, honey and milk to bowl and mix. Let it sit for at least 5 minutes (allow yeast to bloom).
- Put yeast mixture, 3 tablespoons melted butter, egg and 2 cups of flour into bowl of stand mixer.
- Mix on low using the bread hook until smooth.
- Keep slowly adding flour until dough comes together.
- Add salt and allow to mixer to knead for 8 minutes.
- Flour work surface and turn out dough and knead for a few more minutes.
- Spray bowl with cooking spray and place dough in bowl.
- Cover with a damp cloth or plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place until doubled (about 1 hour).
- Spray 2 cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- Punch dough down and turn out onto a floured work surface.
- Roll dough into a rectangle, about 1/2” thick.
- Fold over and gently roll to seal together.
- Cut into 24 squares and place on prepared sheets about an inch apart.
- Cover and let rise until almost doubled in size (about 40 minutes).
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Brush with remaining melted butter.
- Whip all ingredients for honey butter together until smooth.