*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
For those of you that just can’t get enough of Wendy’s Chili then you will LOVE this next recipe. This recipe is a PERFECT copycat Wendy’s Chili and you won’t be able to taste the difference. I love eating this chili all winter long and even during the summer since I start craving it. Plus, I love how easy this recipe is! We all know Wendy’s Chili isn’t really expensive, but when you can make this copycat Wendy’s chili at home for 1/10 the price of a cup of Wendy’s Chili it is a total bargain too ! Enjoy…
Copycat Wendy’s Chili
(Print Recipe at the very bottom)
Wendy’s Chili INGREDIENTS:
- 2 lb Ground Beef
- 2 28 oz Diced Tomatoes in Juice
- 1 16 oz Kidney Beans drained
- 1 15 oz Pinto Beans drained
- 2 small Onion diced
- 1/4 cup Celery diced (2-3 stalks)
- 1/4 cup Bell Pepper diced
- 3 tbsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 cup Water
- Brown Ground Beef and drain.
- Add water, boil and drain to eliminate more fat.
- Place in large pot and add all ingredients,
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 2-3 hours stirring every 15 minutes.