*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I love having an assortment of Thanksgiving recipes on hand! This stuffing recipe is absolutely delicious and very easy to make. Making your own (like this one) is so much more flavorful and better for you!). I like using a variation of sweet breads for this (instead of normal bread) but feel free to use your favorite bread or whatever you have on hand. Enjoy!
Cranberry Apple Walnut Stuffing
- 1 lb Bread (I used part Sweet Hawaiian and part Multigrain)
- 1 cup fresh Cranberries
- 1 cup dice Apples
- 1 cup diced Onion
- 1 cup chopped Celery
- 2 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- 2 tsp minced Garlic
- 1/2 cup Walnut pieces
- 1/2 cup Butter melted
- 1 cup Apple Juice
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut bread into cubes and place in 300 oven until lightly brown.
- Place celery, apples, cranberries, onions and minced garlic in a bowl and microwave for 4 minutes.
- Grease 13×9″ pan with butter.
- Mix all ingredients except apple juice together and transfer to pan.
- Pour apple juice evenly over stuffing.
- Bake 30-45 minutes.