*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Something I love to eat all Summer long are Creamsicles…but I also love to make them into new creations like cake! This creamsicle cake is full of flavor and not only tastes delicious, it looks super cool too! Enjoy…
- 1 White Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Oil
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 1 package Orange Jell-O
- 1/2 cup boiling Water
- 1/2 cup cold Water
- 1 package Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 13×9 pan with non stick spray.
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package, using eggs, orange juice (instead of water) and oil.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until cake springs back when touched.
- Allow cake completely cool.
- Using a skewer, poke small holes all over the cake, piercing all the way to bottom.
- In a bowl, comine Jell-O and boiling water and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Add cold water, mix well and slowly pour this mixture over the entire cake.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Combine the pudding mix, milk and vanilla and beat well.
- Fold Cool Whip into the pudding mixture and use it to frost cake.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.