*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Something I love to eat all Summer long are Creamsicles…but I also love to make them into new creations like cake! This creamsicle cake is full of flavor and not only tastes delicious, it looks super cool too! Enjoy…
- 1 White Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Oil
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 1 package Orange Jell-O
- 1/2 cup boiling Water
- 1/2 cup cold Water
- 1 package Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 13×9 pan with non stick spray.
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package, using eggs, orange juice (instead of water) and oil.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until cake springs back when touched.
- Allow cake completely cool.
- Using a skewer, poke small holes all over the cake, piercing all the way to bottom.
- In a bowl, comine Jell-O and boiling water and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Add cold water, mix well and slowly pour this mixture over the entire cake.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Combine the pudding mix, milk and vanilla and beat well.
- Fold Cool Whip into the pudding mixture and use it to frost cake.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
em saysJuly 18, 2014 at 6:56 pm
Would this be okay without orange juice?
Kristina & Millie saysJuly 20, 2014 at 6:52 pm
I love orange creamsicles!! this will be a cake to make for sure!
Ashley saysJuly 22, 2014 at 9:52 am
I make creamsicle cupcakes very similar to this! I will definitely be making this soon 🙂 Thanks for sharing!
aprila saysJuly 24, 2014 at 6:14 pm
my whole family would love this. Thanks for the recipe. Thanks for linking up at Tell Me About It Tuesday. We hope you hop over and share with us again next week.
Jill saysJuly 25, 2014 at 12:00 pm
Love this. Great for a summer potluck. Pinned!
Miz Helen saysJuly 27, 2014 at 10:11 am
Just pinned your awesome recipe and thanks so much for sharing it with Full Plate Thursday! Have a great week and come back soon.
Swathi saysJuly 27, 2014 at 12:01 pm
Love those creamsicle cake, thanks for sharing with Hearth and Soul blog hop. Pinning it.
Karly saysJuly 27, 2014 at 4:00 pm
This looks amazing! Thanks for linking up with What’s Cookin’ Wednesday!
Miz Helen saysAugust 7, 2014 at 9:22 am
Your recipe is featured on Full Plate Thursday this week. Hope you enjoy your New Red Plate and have a great weekend!
Sandy saysOctober 19, 2015 at 7:29 pm
You may want to correct your recipie to say how many ounces for the jello and the pudding! I made the mistake of buying a standard package of both and when doing the jello layer realized that no way would there be enough! Of course it was Sunday and in a small town no where else to find orange jello. I looked at photo and had to blow it up to see what the size was you were using. Still turned out ok but would have been way better with the right amount!