*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I love, love, love how colorful and beautiful this next recipe is! It’s such a great party food or just a fun Summer snack for the kiddos…who doesn’t love Jell-O right? This layered and colorful Jell-O is so much tastier than normal jell-o because you get all kinds of different flavors at once and it has Cool Whip! Have fun with this one and enjoy…
Creamy Rainbow Jell-O
- 1 box Red Gelatin
- 1 box Orange Gelatin
- 1 box Yellow Gelatin
- 1 box Green Gelatin
- 1 box Blue Gelatin
- 1 8oz Cool Whip
- Prepare an 11 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Add 1 cup boiling water to package of blue Jell-O. Stir until dissolved.
- Pour 2/3 cup gelatin into pan and place in refrigerator to set (about 20 minutes).
- Add Cool Whip to remaining mixture to bring level up to 2/3 cup. Stir until Cool Whip melts and color is blended.
- Gently pour on top of set gelatin and place in refrigerator to set (15-20 minutes).
- Repeat this process with green, yellow, orange and red gelatins.
- Allow to set for 2 hours before cutting and serving.