*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
These crock pot bakes beans with meat are my favorite side dish to make. These are FULL of flavor and I promise, they will be the best beans you’ve ever tried. 😉 There’s meat, peppers, onion, bacon, brown sugar, beans and more…told you it’s good. 😉 Enjoy and be sure to PIN this recipe, you’ll definitely want to make it again.
Crock Pot Beans with Ground Beef
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 lb Bacon
- 1 chopped medium Onion
- 1 chopped Bell Pepper (any color)
- 4 medium can Pork and Beans (approx 60 oz total)
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 2 tbsp Mustard
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 3/4 cup Ketchup
- 1 cup Barbecue Sauce
- Brown ground beef with onion and pepper.
- Drain ground beef mixture and add to crock pot.
- Add remaining ingredients except bacon and stir to mix well.
- Cut bacon strips into quarters and fry until fat is rendered out and bacon is slightly browned.
- Add bacon pieces to top of crock pot.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours.