Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas
*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas are so easy, inexpensive and quite delicious! I love using the crock pot to make fajitas because you never have to guess if the peppers are cooked enough or if the chicken is chewy. The crock pot seems to cook everything to just the perfect bite! You also end up with this really tasty sauce when you slow your crock pot fajitas..
The other thing I love is that you will most likely have everything needed for this recipe on hand. The only thing I had to buy today was the green chilies which are around $1-$2! Cheap, easy, and delicious meal….I think so!
Did I mention that these are healthy? Yes, Crock Pot Fajitas are very low cal (just use less cheese and sour cream to make them even healthier)!
If you don’t have a crock pot yet or need to get a new one, you can get one on Amazon here for $29.92 (Reg. $49.99) + FREE shipping!
- 3-4 Chicken Breasts (boneless, skinless) cut into slices or chunks
- 1 15 oz can of diced tomatoes
- 1 4 oz can of diced green chilies (we use mild but you can get hot)
- 1-2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Onion (sliced or cubed)
- 2 Bell peppers (sliced)
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- Corn or Flour tortillas
- Toppings (optional: sour cream, cheese, avocado, salsa)
- This is my favorite part…Mix all of the ingredients together in the crock pot (I use my hands to mix them all around so all of the seasoning coats everything).
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours
- Enjoy over corn or flour tortillas (warm these in the microwave for a few seconds so they don’t crack so much).
Adapted from Six Sisters Stuff