*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I love chicken noodle soup all year long! Let me just say, homemade soup is so much better than store bought but sometimes it can take a lot of time to make se we tend to buy it more than make it. But, this next recipe is actually very easy since you basically just throw everything in the crock pot (except the noodles). Enjoy…
Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- 2 1/2 lb Chicken cubed
- 1 Onion chopped
- 3/4 lb Carrots chopped
- 6 stalks of Celery chopped
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 1/2 quart Chicken Broth
- 1 1/2 quart Water
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Chicken Base (optional)
- 2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 12 oz bag Egg Noodles
- Add all items except egg noodles into the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove bay leaf and add egg noodles.
- Cook on low for 45 minutes or until noodles are tender.