*Get more recipes from Raining Hot Coupons here*
I was amazed at how simple these were! I even used FROZEN chicken and they turned out delicious! If you’re looking for a simple yet oh so yummy meal then this is definitely the one for you!
“PIN IT” If you like it (by clicking the Pin It button below)…
REPIN it below:
Follow me on Pinterest:
Crock-Pot Chicken Tacos
Corn tortillas – we are going to cook these, they turn out so much better this way!
1 or 2 packages of 1 oz Taco Seasoning packet
1 or 2 packages of 1 oz Ranch seasoning packet
6 frozen chicken breasts (I LOVE that you can use frozen chicken…it’s less expensive and so easy)
1 can of Chicken broth
1 can of Chicken or Turkey Gravy (I forget to picture this, sorry!)
Vegetable oil to cook tacos (not pictured)
Sour cream (optional – for tacos)
- Place frozen chicken in crock pot – yes, I said FROZEN!
- Add Taco seasoning, Ranch seasoning, chicken broth, and gravy to crock pot of top chicken.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours
- Shred Chicken with forks and place shredded chicken back in the crock-pot
- Let the chicken soak up the yummy juice in crock-pot for about 45 minutes.
Cooking the Tacos:
- Fill a shallow pan with Vegetable oil and let heat up
- Place corn tortillas in the pan and as soon as they start bubbling up, fold in half with tongs
- Cook for about 30 – 40 seconds until crispy (not too crispy) and lay on a plate with napkins to absorb oil
You can add sour cream, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, ranch and more to your tacos…I personally like them with sour cream and hubby liked them with BBQ sauce!