*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I love making these french dip sandwiches in the crock pot. They are so easy to make and turn out delicious. You can make these for a quick and easy lunch or dinner. Enjoy…
Crock Pot French Dip
- 4 lb Beef Roast
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 small Onion quartered
- 1 tbsp Rosemary
- 3 Bay Leaves
- 1 cup Soy Sauce
- 6 cup Water
- 8 Sub Rolls
- Bell Peppers (optional)
- Onions (optional)
- Cheese (optional)
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Place rosemary in bay leaves in a piece of cheesecloth and gather it up and tie with twine/string.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove bay leaves and rosemary and discard.
- Remove and shred beef.
- Strain juices to serve as Au Jus.
- Return everything to crock pot on warm and serve.
- If you like, you can sautee onions and peppers and add cheese to the sandwiches.