*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Bet you didn’t know that you could make french onion soup in the crock pot?! I personally love soup and this french onion soup recipe is full of flavor and actually pretty good for you (especially if you’re sick!). It’s simple to make and doesn’t require many ingredients. If you’re a fan of soup and or onions, then I highly recommend you try this recipe out. Enjoy!
Crock Pot French Onion Soup
- 3 sliced Onions
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- 64 oz Beef Broth
- 1/2 tsp Thyme
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat.
- Add onions and sugar to pan and cook until light brown in color.
- Get a piece of cheesecloth and add thyme and bay leaf and tie up with string to create a bouquet garni.
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 7-9 hours.