*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Breakfast can be such a time consuming meal to prepare and that’s why I love this next Crock pot recipe! This french toast is made in the crock pot and really only takes a few minutes to prepare. You will seriously get addicted to this recipe so be sure to pin it above. Enjoy…
Crock Pot French Toast
- 1 loaf French Bread
- 8 Eggs
- 2 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup softened Butter
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Pecans
- Cut bread into roughly 3/4″ thick slices.
- Mix together all topping ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Spray the inside of your 6 qt. crock with non-stick spray.
- In another bowl beat together eggs, milk, cinnamon and sugar and set aside.
- Place a layer of bread into your slow cooker. Then top with a layer of topping. Repeat for remaining layers.
- Pour egg mixture over the bread.
- Cook for 4 hours on low.