*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I love sweet and salty recipes and that’s exactly what this crock pot recipe is. This Hawaiian BBQ chicken is very easy to make and only requires 3 ingredients to make it. Chicken (I always use frozen to make it easier and cheaper), your favorite BBQ sauce and pineapple. If you want to it be less sweet, you can leave out the pineapple and it will taste just like BBQ pulled chicken! Enjoy…
Crock Pot Hawaiian Barbecue Chicken
- 1 1/2 lb Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 bottle Barbecue Sauce
- 1 20 oz. can Pineapple Chunks or Slices, drained
- Place frozen chicken breasts in the slow cooker.
- Cover with sauce.
- If using slices, cut into chunks.
- Put drained pineapple chunks on top.
- Cook on High for 2-3 hours or Low for 4-6 hours.
- Break up or shred chicken with a fork.
- Serve over rice, noodles or on Hawaiian slider rolls.